IJ Printer Assistant Tool
How to Install IJ Printer Assistant Tool
Canon IJ Printer Assistant Tool ⇒ is an application software to perform printing maintenance or changes the settings of the print.
Canon PIXMA G2010 Inkjet Printer, Designed for printer high volumes file documents with low maintenance cost. Operation is easly and can do multiple copier and scanning very easily.
When Multifunctions Drivers are installed – Canon IJ Printer Assistant Tool is also installing. To install only Canon IJ Printer Assistant Tool, access the Canon web site and download the software.
If you want to install the Canon IJ Printer Assistant Tool, follow the procedure below
Download and Installation Procedures
- Download the files. For the location file where the file is saved, check the your computer settings.
- Please, “Double-click” the downloaded “EXE” file to decompress it, then installation will start work automatically.
You can do this easily, and do it with Uninstall Procedures. If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panels.
The steps below are for Windows 7 OS. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
- On the Start menu, and click “Control Panel“, and then, under Programs click “Uninstall a Program“.
- A pages will open with a listed of installing programs. Please, “Double click” on the program that you want to uninstall.
- Please, Click “Yes” then “OK“, this will completes the uninstallation work process.
Canon Printer PIXMA G Series is an inkjet printer with the most users. You can installing the latest version of IJ Printer Assistant Tool 1.30.1software.
The Canon IJ Printer Assistant Tool functions as softwares that can change printer settings and always carries out regular maintenance for the Canon Printer PIXMA G2010 Series.