Export iMovie Files on Mac OS
iMovie is Apple’s free video editing software for ma OS. It’s a great tools for cutting home movies, amateur films, and more. Once you’ve completed your video project, you can quickly and easily share it to your device or upload it to YouTube, Vimeo, and more. All you need is to know how to export iMovie files.
Let’s follow the steps below and you can do it properly and correctly.
This guide includes instructions for iMovie on Mac OS.
How to Export a Video From iMovie to Your Macintosh OS
If you want to sharing your iMove files with others use a cloud sharing services, physical media, and some other methodes, you’ll need to export for the video from iMovie to your Macintosh.
- Open your finishing on iMovie project.
- Click the “share” icon in the upper right to launch the share tab.
- In the share tab, and please click Files to save your video to your Mac.
- You’ll then see an export “pop-up” for your files. Here you can see the current names of your video.
You also have the options to add files tags, adjust the export display resolution, quality, or the render speed. Simply click the accompanying arrows to make any changes. Once you’ve made your options, and please click Next.
- On the following for the pop-up, you have the option to changes the name of your files and choose where you want to saving. To change the filename, type a new name in the “Save As” field.
- Then, the file will be set to save to your default options location, as list in the Where field. To change this, please “click” the blue side arrows and select a new save locations. and please, click Save to export your video.
That’s it! Your video will now work for export to your Mac OS.
Have a Nice Day