Install Scan-key-tool Linux Debian
Scan-key-tool Debian Package 32/64-bit Operating System. With this tools, you can start a scanning files document by the button on the machine’s.
This tool supports 32/64-bit Debian Linux OS and if you want to install these drivers, please follow the instructions below
- Only installation via the command line interface (terminal) is support.
- Only “English versions” of drivers are available.
- The information on the web does not guarantee the operations of Brother Linux drivers in all users operating environments.
- Connecting more than one’s machines with the same model number is not support.
- Brother DCP-1616NW Laser Printer.
Let’s do it
⇒ Download LPR driver.
- Login as a superuser (or use “sudo” option if required).
Check if pre-required procedures are completed.
GIMP is required for “scan-to-image”
brscanX should be installed first
Install the driver.
Read the guide
Open the terminal and go to the directory where the driver is.
Install the scan-key-tool.
Command : dpkg -i --force-all (scan-key-tool filename)
Please, Check if the scanner drivers is install.
Command : dpkg -l | grep Brother
Run scan-key-tool and try the test scanning.
Do it this way
Run “scan-key-tool” (The program’s will run as a background process).
Command : brscan-skey
Check if the “scan-key-tool” detected your scanner devices.
Command : brscan-skey -l
Press the scan button, select user, select destination, press START.
You have successfully installed the scan-key-tool drivers for Linux debian operations
Happy Browsing (tech-script.com)