Intel Wireless Bluetooth
Bluetooth Technology is a wireless technology that enabling short-range wireless communication’s between electronics devices. Most of the recent Intel Wireless Adapters support Bluetooth Technology.
Similar to Wi-Fi network, Bluetooth operates on the 2.4 GHz frequency. Compared to Wi-Fi, Bluetooth has lower power consumption but shorter in very range and slowly in throughput.
This makes it a great candidate for portable applications that does not require long range and high throughput while low power consumption allows a Bluetooth device to operate with a small battery. For example, connect mice, keyboards, headsets, and speakers wirelessly to a laptop using Bluetooth.
If you want to install the Intel Wireless Bluetooth Software, we will provide a complete guide below and this supports the operating system for Microsoft Windows 7.
Intel Wireless Bluetooth Software Ver.21.40.5 (Latest version)
To install the software:
- Download the “Intel Wireless Bluetooth Software” (Download).
- Please, “Double-click” on the softwares file to beginning installation.
When the installation wizard starting, it walks you through the follow steps:
- On the Welcome pages, and now click – Next. This page might appear twice. If it does, click – “Next again“.
- Read the “license agreement“, accept it, and click “Next“.
- On the Destination Folder page, you can choose a new destination or use the default.The default installation is “C:\Program Files\Intel\Bluetooth.”
- Please, Click “Install to start” the installation process work. The installation progress display.
- When the installation process is complete, please, click “Finish“.
The application can be launching from the Bluetooth technology tray “icon menu” in the system tray area.
For Silent Installation
Download the “Intel Wireless Bluetooth Software for IT Admin (Download).
Please, Silent install can be performing with below command choose:
/qn indicates quiet install – no popups
– msiexec /i “Intel Bluetooth.msi” /qn
– setup /qn (Note: /i does not apply to setup.exe or autorun)
– autorun /qn
Removal – To uninstall software:
- Open the “Control Panel“.
- Please, Click “Programs and Features“. The uninstall or change a program screen displays.
- Please, “Right-click” for Intel Wireless Bluetooth, and now click “Change“, then click “Remove” and follow the instructions.
- To complete the uninstall process, restart your system.
Such are the instructions for installing Intel Wireless Bluetooth software for Windows 7 microsft operating system
Have a nice day